TronDAG is an independent department in DAG which dedicated to run for Tron Super Representative and subsequent establishment for the Tron blockchain ecosystem service.
4 Hardware Expansion Plan
After June 26
1. 1.Verify the node configuration: 2 ✖ AWS x1.16xlarge 64 Nuclear 1T Memory 20T SSD Storage (EBS) 25G Bandwidth.
2. 2.Verify the node with dual machine heat standby, and apply technical means to monitor service.
3. 3.Verify the node with technology to switch the standby node at the second level.
4. 4.In addition to the verification node, the fullnode is deployed in Singapore, Beijing and the United States.
5. 5.Professional operation and maintenance personnel, 7*24 hours’ monitoring.
6. 6.Monitor server performance in real time and upgrade *1.32xlarge or entity server if necessary.
5 XIV. Server Configuration.
Used for testing environment before June 26
One AWS *1.16xlarge 64 Nuclear 1T Memory 20T SSD Storage (EBS) 25G Bandwidth.
6 Budgetary Expenditures.
1.Before 26 June
Server budget: $6,400.
Community operation: $20,000.
Offline MEETUP: $10,000.
Media publicity: $20,000.
2. After 26 June
Server budget: $100,000.
Community operation: $60,000.
Offline MEETUP: 30000.
Media publicity: $40,000.
Project support: $100,000.