Last week, TRON project went smoothly. We provided the progress of this week to all the supporters, believers and followers.
1. [Structure] Added TCP flow mechanism to disconnect nodes without any flow;
2. [Consensus] Tested the committee mechanism.
3. [Wallet] Added easyTransferByPrivate API; modified wallet-cli to allow space in parameters.
Work In Progress:
1. [Structure] Develop the virtual machine.
2. [Consensus] Remove the exclusiveness of token names.
3. [Wallet] Support exchange sync-up.
1. On July 14th, TRON official announced the winner list of Crowdin Translation Reward Program in June and disbursed TRX reward. So far, translation was done in 33 languages by 126 translators, with reward totaling 200,000 TRX. TRON’s Translation Reward Program is in progress. TRON values all contribution made and welcomes all TRON’s supporters to participate in the translation project;
2. On July 14th, in order to satisfy the reading requirement of TRON global community enthusiasts, a new Persian version has been added to TRON weekly report. As of now, weekly reports in 12 languages are available to community supporters;
3. On July 17th, TRON overseas community published Core TRONICS Rating System. Starting from this week, the system is officially coming into effect. The first Core TRONICS event is held from July 17 to August 17, 2018. Core TRONICS can record completed tasks in Google Sheet to earn points and corresponding reward. TRON welcomes more supporters in the global community to join the event.
Team and Partners
1. On July 14th, Bitpie announced to complete TRON mainnet upgrade and support TRON mainnet. The sending and receiving services for TRX token has also been opened, which means users can henceforth send and receive TRX via Bitpie;
2. On July 14th, HitBTC announced to complete TRON mainnet upgrade and resume TRX deposit and withdrawal;
3. On July 16th, Koinex announced on the official website to complete TRON mainnet upgrade and resume TRX deposit and withdrawal;
4. On July 16th, congratulate TeamTronics on gaining 168,847,448 votes and becoming the seventh super representative that generates blocks;
5. On July 17th, congratulate TronOne on gaining 101,477,501 votes and becoming the eighth super representative that generates blocks;
6. On July 17th, congratulate CryptoGirls on gaining 115,575,806 votes and becoming the ninth super representative that generates blocks;
7. On July 17th, with the 34.2 billion TRX burned and locked by the TRON Foundation previously, there are a total of 92,424,664,154.355837 ERC20 Tokens burnt, accounting for 92.42% of the issued total, 100 billion TRX. As of 15:00, July 17, 2018 (GMT+8), the TRON Mainnet is functioning stably with 340 global nodes and a block height of 639,225, with less than 20 days into the mainnet launch. The token migration is still taking place in a quick and orderly manner. TRON Foundation will make timely announcements as the coin burn of ERC20 Token goes. We hereby call on all supporters and believers to witness and supervise this process with us;
8. On July 18th, according to CryptoMiso, in the past three months, ZRX has been ranked first on Github code update ranking since July 9th, followed by NULS. While TRX, which is popular in Twitter recently, reached the fourth place;
9. On July 18th, Justin Sun, the founder of TRON, published his election manifesto for super representative, stating: as one of the firmest believer of TRON, I’d like to extend my deepest gratitude to every SR candidate who now supports or will support TRON. As the founder as well as a candidate, I am determined to go through the selection process like everyone else, which does not mean I will be elected undoubtedly. In this open, inclusive, decentralized and autonomous community, I am excited to be carefully voted by token holders in a transparent and fair manner and create more miracles for TRON with you;
10. On July 19th, congratulate Tronstronics on gaining 109,143,769 votes and becoming the tenth super representative that generates blocks;
11. On July 19th, QUOINE and RightBTC announced to complete TRON mainnet upgrade and resume TRX deposit and withdrawal. Currently, there are nearly 20 exchanges and wallets completing token migration, including Gate.io, Upbit, OKEx, Cobo Wallet, Huobipro, Binance, Bitfinex, Coinnest, Bit-Z, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Koinex, QUOINE and MAX. As exchanges gradually resume deposit and withdrawal, it can be indicated that TRON mainnet tends to stable and the safety protection work has been completed.
1. On July 15th, according to CoinTrendz, as of 4:00, top 10 mentions on Twitter in the last hour were TRX, BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, XVG, EOS, NEO, ADA and BCH, among which TRX ranked first;
2. On July 17th, according to CoinTrendz, as of 18:00, TRX remained the first place in top 10 mentions on Twitter in the last hour;
3. On July 18th, according to CoinTrendz, top ten cryptocurrencies in trading volume over the past 24 hours were BTC, USDT, ETH, EOS, BCH, XRP, LTC, ETC, TRX and QTUM, among which TRX ranked the ninth place;
4. On July 19th, EXMO announced that TRX would be listed on EXMO trading platform.