Last week, TRON project went smoothly. We provided the progress of this week to all the supporters, believers and followers.
1. [Structure] Launched the TVM mainnet in time.
2. [Consensus] Added a model to limit node storage and CPU resource. To create an account costs 0.1TRX.
3. [Network] Added a node blacklist. The UDP message in the blacklist is not processed.
Work in Progress:
1. [Structure] TVM surroundings: Implement CPU deduction logic and receipt verification.
2. [Consensus] Dynamic changing resource ceiling.
3. [Wallet] Support smart contract API.
1. On July 28, to celebrate the TRON Virtual Machine (TVM) Test Version Launching Event on July 30, TRON official announced that its online store would kick off the “9.9 TRON to the future” flash sale at 10:00 on July 30;
2. On July 28, TRON official held an activity collecting videos with Independence Day and TVM blessings on Facebook. Participants ought to follow Justin Sun + TRON Foundation on Facebook, upload videos on Facebook page and tag friends. Creators who shoot quality videos will win exquisite gifts including iphoneX and Amazon cards;
3. On July 30, TRON official held an activity on Facebook and Twitter, i.e., participants can accumulate points through inviting friends to follow the Twitter of Justin Sun, the founder of TRON, share TVM live streaming and follow the Instagram of TRON Foundation, thus gaining corresponding TRX based on the ranking of points;
4. On July 30, Justin Sun, the founder of TRON, declared the launch of TVM test version in the live streaming on 10:30, saying: “TVM will be fully compatible with Ethereum, providing faster speed and lower costs; developers can easily develop DAPPs on TRON network using mainstream development tools, including Remix, Truffle, Web3.js and browser wallet plug-ins.”
5. On August 1, DigiFinex teamed up with TRON to carry out “300,000 TRX Candy Giveaway” at 15:00 to celebrate TRX’s listed on DigiFinex.
Team and Partners
1. On July 29, CEO announced to have completed TRON MainNet swap and resumed TRX deposit and withdrawal;
2. On July 30, the block height of TRON reached 1 million on 4 am, one month after its MainNet launch. Currently, its global nodes reach 364, the block height hits 1,006,981, the peak number of single day transaction in the past seven days marked 49,518 on July 20, and total number of account address was 74,480 the same day;
3. On July 30, congratulate uTorrent on gaining 118,187,039 votes and becoming the fifteenth TRON super representative that generates blocks. After all GRs being replaced by elected SRs, TRON will be officially launched. It is reported that TRON will have a total of 27 super representatives out of 100 candidates and the number of votes is updated every 6 hours;
4. On July 30, TRON released Project Atlas, which will gain access to 1 billion BT users across the globe. TRON network aims to improve on the currently existing altruism. At this point, there are no incentives for peers who have completed downloading to continue to seed. TRON intends to extend rewards to peers who seed torrents, infusing more resources into the BT ecosystem;
5. On July 30, Justin Sun, the founder of TRON, published “An Open Letter to the Community on TVM Beta Launch”. In the letter, Justin reviewed previous progress from TRON Independence Day to the launch of TVM test version and introduced TRON’s future plans. TRON is grateful for its past achievements, and is looking forward to its future success. TRON to the future!
6. On July 31, Atomic Wallet announced to support TRX. Atomic Wallet supports all the major Operating Systems on the market right now, including Windows, MacOS, Ubuntu, Fedora and Debian. TRON is dedicated to building the infrastructure for a truly decentralized Internet. It is certain that these two will make a perfect cooperation;
7. On July 31, Zebpay announced to have completed TRON MainNet swap and resumed TRX deposit and withdrawal;
8. On August 1, CoinEx announced to have completed TRON MainNet swap and resumed TRX deposit and withdrawal;
9. On August 1, Lbank announced to have completed TRON MainNet swap and resumed TRX deposit and withdrawal;
10. On August 1, Sistemkoin announced to have completed TRON MainNet swap and resumed TRX deposit and withdrawal;
1. On July 30, as of 6:00, according to CoinTrendz, the top ten mentions on Twitter in the past hour were BTC (1425), TRX (993), ETH (783), LTC (491), XRP (479), XVG (459), ADA (345), BCH (333), NEO (324) and DGB (313), among which TRX ranked second;
2. On July 30, top ten cryptocurrencies in net capital flow over the past 24 hours were ETH, TRX, EOS, BCH, QTUM, LTC, OMG, DASH, ZEC and MAN, among which TRX ranked second and is the only currency with rising market value;
3. On July 31, as of 6:00, according to CoinTrendz, in the top ten mentions on Twitter over the past hour, XLM, EOS, ETC replaced ADA, BCH, DGB into the top ten, BTC, TRX, ETH remained in the top three, and TRX ranked second;
4. On July 31, ChaoEx announced to have listed TRX and launched TRX/BTC, TRX/ETH and TRX/CHEX trading pairs. Founded by Unique Network Technology Co. Ltd (HongKong) in September, 2017, ChaoEx is a blockchain asset trading service platform for global traders;
5. On August 1, TRX was going to be listed on DigiFinex and three trading pairs including TRX/BTC, TRX/USDT and TRX/ETH would be launched as well. So far, TRON has been listed on more than 100 exchanges.