Last week, TRON project went smoothly. We provided the progress of this week to all the supporters, believers and followers.
1. [Structure] Optimized the Tcp connection; reduced the time of connection interval; Tcp connection parameters can be configured;
2. [Consensus] Added the committee mechanism.
3. [Wallet] Added HTTP interfaces; added an interface to check address format.
Work In Progress:
1. [Structure] Develop the virtual machine.
2. [Consensus] Test the committee mechanism.
3. [Wallet] Support exchange sync-up.
1. On July 9th, TRON & Cobo launched activities to airdrop a million TRX. Cobo wallet will launch two TRX airdrop activities on July 9 and July 12 (GMT+8) with a total of 1 million TRX;
2. On July 10th, congratulate Sesameseed from Los Angeles, USA on gaining 122,135,820 votes and becoming the fourth super representative generating blocks. Which candidate will become the next super representative? Forward related Weibo of Justin Sun, the founder of TRON, give your answer with #TRON super topic and @ three friends. When the next super representative is elected, we will randomly select 4 participants to give each of them one 2,000-yuan-worth ticket for the “BLOCKCHAIN PARTNERS SUMMIT” conference in Seoul (provide information and gain award within 2 days of the draw);
3. On July 11th, the official team of Twitter visited its largest cryptocurrency community, TRON. As a global social platform, Twitter has played a very important role in the development of the TRON community. Justin Sun, the founder of TRON, took a group photo with the two representatives who came to visit and presented the latest TRON related product, TRON’s mascot to them. This behavior has triggered the attention of foreign media. CryptoDaily said that Twitter’s such action may imply changes on its cryptocurrency advertising ban;
4. On July 12th, TRON & Pivot Community started an activity to give away rewards, i.e., among people who follow the official Weibo of Pivot Community, forward the Weibo and @ 3 friends, 30 of them will be selected randomly to get 314 PVT each person; people who make comments through the Weibo link can divide 80,000 TRX and 100,000 PVT;
5. On July 12th, in order to encourage everyone to read the open-source code of TRON on the GitHub, find the problem, and leave messages in Issues section on GitHub, TRON continues to launch the “GitHub Bug Bounty” event. Currently, the winner list in June has been released. The event aims to inspire global community supporters to participate in the construction of TRON public chain, showing the charm of unity and distribution in the decentralized world.
Team and Partners
1. On July 7th, TRON officially announced the information of Dexnode as super representative candidate. Dexnode looks to extend the innovation of the blockchain to all industries that rely upon the internet to provide their services. Whether it’s banking, stock exchanges, lotteries, voting, music, auctions or many others, a digital public ledger allows for the creation of distributed autonomous companies (or DACs) that provide better quality services at a fraction of the cost incurred by their more traditional, centralized counterparts;
2. On July 7th, TRON officially announced the information of Tronhub as super representative candidate. The goal of Tronhub will be developing real world DApps for the community and providing resources to encourage growth in the TRON’s ecosystem. The team will be providing a number of platforms for developers to develop DApps and encouraging end-users to participate in using the TRON network;
3. On July 8th, TRON officially announced the information of Trons Tronics as super representative candidate. Trons Tronics is a self-contained community of supporters of TRON community. They are very happy to be part of TRON global community and ready to make their own contributions to the development of TRON projects and the wide use of TRX as a payment method for all entrepreneurs;
4. On July 9th, TRON officially announced the information of Tron Europe as super representative candidate. Tron Europe hopes to leverage its potential to fully assist TRON and the entire TRON community. As they continue to develop in Europe, they will create protection and mitigation for the primary node, which will create additional server resources for developing TRON and TRON applications;
5. On July 10th, MAX Exchange announced to resume TRX deposit and withdrawal. Besides, from today on, MAX Exchange will permanently support withdrawals and deposits of both TRX MainNet and TRX ERC20 versions. Users can deposit and withdraw any version of TRX;
6. On July 10th, Binance announced to complete TRON mainnet swap. Binance resumed TRX withdrawal on July 10 (GMT+8) and will permanently support TRX token migration. Users who have not yet switched tokens can deposit TRX’s ERC20 into Binance for TRON mainnet token. So far, three major exchanges have all completed TRON mainnet update;
7. On July 11th, TrxDexCom from Vienna, Austria was elected as the fifth TRON SR with 122，667，014 votes, thus becoming the fifth community node generating blocks;
8. On July 11th, Bitfinex announced to complete TRON mainnet swap. All TRX’s ERC20 tokens stored in Bitfinex have been completely migrated and deposit and withdrawal of the mainnet TRX have been resumed.
9. On July 12th, Coinnest and Bit-Z announced to complete TRON mainnet swap. All TRX’s ERC20 tokens stored in Coinnest and Bit-Z have been completely migrated and deposit and withdrawal of the mainnet TRX have been resumed.
10. On July 13th, Bittrex announced to complete TRON mainnet swap. All TRX’s ERC20 tokens stored in Bittrex have been completely migrated and deposit and withdrawal of the mainnet TRX have been resumed.
1. On July 8th, according to CoinTrendz.com, the ten cryptocurrencies most discussed in Twitter over the past hour are BTC, ETH, TRX, XRP, LTC, NEO, DGB, XVG, EOS and ADA. Among them, BTC was discussed 1501 times, ETH was discussed 699 times, and TRX was discussed 548 times.